signs for the course!

philip kupfer
i brought it to barry hopes attention via a txt but also would like to share with you the information i found out for myself i spend alot of time travelling around with my darts friend to other courses once a month and regulary use the site teeofftimes.co.uk for great deals on golf courses up and down the country, each course gets a review so i decided to look at perdiswell parks review and to my delight it was very well recieved on the site and had some excellent comments but one thing was apparant by the reviews by users of the course was that it lacked signage to direct players to the next tee i think if the club is moving forward and strives to get better as it is simple little things like a sign here and there and a bit more direction out on the course woudant go a miss, jake does an excellent job of making markers more visible etc and these little added extras dotted about would give the course a more proffesional feel and look about the place .hope to hear a positive response and please may the commitee see this as another must do thing in order to keep making the course develop and attract more people to play it aswell as members.