just another suggestion.

philip kupfer
unfortunately as of today i was laid off work due to cut backs in work, and was wondering whether at all possible there was any oppourtunitys within the golf club to work there , preferably alongside green staff whether it be raking bunkers etc ive always been enthuastic about golf and have always been intrested in helping perdiswell out as my opinions and comments have shown over the last couple of years, would appreciate if someone could share some light on this matter for me or email me on philip.jobs.kupfer@live.co.uk preferably regarding this.

Re: just another suggestion.

Peter Brown
Administrator
Hi Phil

I've forwarded your post to the rest of the Committee