golf shop

Bernard wood
As from the 1st December our golf  shop at Perdiswell has closed therefore we will not be able to redeem our golf vouchers. Would it be possible to have a word with Ravenmedow to see if we could redeem our vouchers at their golf shop.

Re: golf shop

Peter Brown
Administrator
I'm pretty sure we will be discussing this at Saturday's Committee meeting Bernard.

Re: golf shop

Barrie Hope
You also have the option to redeem the vouchers in American Golf in town

Re: golf shop

Bernard wood
l know we can redeem them at American golf. If we are thinking of merging with Ravenmedow this would be a good way to show them we as golf members are interested,  also it would be good to have a choice.