competition boards.

clive instan
Being no expert , is it possible that the competition boards can be loaded onto and updated yearly on this web site given that we have nowhere to mount them.i am sure toxic can find space if it is possible

Re: competition boards.

Peter Brown
Administrator
I can certainly have a look at that Clive.  Just need access to 'boards' for information.  Good idea mate.

Re: competition boards.

Peter Brown
Administrator
I've spoken with Barrie Hope and he's going to take some photo's of the boards next time he goes to the lock-up so I can see how best to do a 'virtual' honours board feature.

Re: competition boards.

Peter Brown
Administrator
As suggested Clive the Virtual Honours Boards are now available on our 'CLUB' Page.  I hope all the info is correct but I'm sure someone will show me the errors of my ways if anything's amiss!!