comp organisation

clive instan
During the Daily Mail the last group was sent out as a SIX ball.as a member of this group I was totaly embarrassed to be put in this situation, being stared at as if I knew nothing about the etiquette of golf by non members on the course.if it had been a singles, rather than a team event I would have gone home and not participated.this should not have happened , given that the re was a two ball out in the comp.i ask the committee to ensure this does not happen again.i cannot, and will not speak for others but I was not the only one in the group who was not happy about this debacle.Clive I.....

Re: comp organisation

Chris Williams
Hi Clive,

I totally agree with you, this should not have happened.  As members we should be setting the example.  I will look into this and I can assure you this will not happen again.

Re: comp organisation

Barrie Hope
Clive

As previously advised the matter was discussed at the Committee meeting on Saturday. As Chris commented earlier this should not have happened and will not happen going forward. I will be issuing detailed guidance shortly to all concerned outlining the procedures that must be followed in respect of management of the start times and flow of players on to the course.

Barrie