Winter Rules

Brian Frank Hodgetts
None of the club members, with whom I played today, knew whether "Preferred lies" local rule was still operational. It would be helpful if the committee would advise members of their decision in this matter.

Re: Winter Rules

Peter Brown
Administrator
Hi Brian

Just as last year 'winter rules' have been extended due to many areas still being a little soft.  As always though, as soon as the decision is made it will be announced via all the usual communication channels and in the Clubhouse.

I have requested a decision from our Captain.