Vouchers

Bernard wood
I was under the  impression that all golf matches on a Wednesday were played for vouchers.
I find it unfair that the team who lost,  3 of the team had the highest points (this should have given them a voucher each)
I find this unacceptable please could it be reviewed.

Re: Vouchers

Peter Brown
Administrator
Geoff Edge has responded as follows :

The John Hunt Cup is a team event not an individual one; the winning team takes the prizes at the presentation evening and they will cost a lot more than the entrance fees for the competition.