Various

Chris Williams
Hi Committee,

Just a couple of points.  I still await a response about my comments on the presentation evening.  When this website / forum was set up it was so a communication line could be set up between members and the committee, partly so committee members are not hassled too much on competition mornings.  This only works if responses are given in good time.  Please don't take my communications as moaning, just raising some valid points I think.

Thank you for your reply (or James) on the PSI Board.  My only comment is that, is it not a decision to be made by our committee and members and not Ravenmeadow Golf Centre.  Is it not us that foots the cost for the system and any add ons.  The funds are there from the old set up, so what are we waiting for?  As the TV is now installed (thanks JL), it strikes me already, from yesterday, that it is already showing as a focus point and would be a great asset with the PSI board installed.

Thank you in anticipation of your speed reply.

Just to be a pain again.  It takes an awful long time for minutes to come out for previous meetings.  Can we not produce the minutes (unapproved of course) soon after each meeting.  One of our mantra's use to be keeping the 'members informed'.

I appreciate that being on the committee is a labour of love (with little thanks), I wish I had more time to be able to make a contribution, I just have the best interests of everybody at heart.

Chris Williams

Re: Various

Barrie Hope
Wanted to respond on two of the points raised.

PSI Leaderboard - All of the Committee members agree that this is taking too long to sort and, following the last Committee meeting, it was agreed that we will try to expedite matters as soon as possible but you will appreciate that there is a finite amount of time that we, as volunteers, are able to devote to club matters so you will have to continue to be patient.

Minutes - They are produced as quickly as possible e.g. May 27th meeting/minutes produced 30th May, July meeting 8th July/minutes produced 17th, Saturday's meeting/minutes being drafted as we speak. They will continue to be available as soon as humanly possible.

Re: Various

Chris Williams
Hi Barrie,

Thank you for your reply.  As far as the minutes goes I think it is more the length of time it takes for them to appear on the website for us to view.

regards

Chris

Re: Various

Peter Brown
Administrator
Hi Chris

I know I used to put the Minutes on the website as soon as they were made available to me but I'm not sure whether they should actually be made available generally until approved at the subsequent meeting.

However, I am quite happy to post them on the website at the earliest if by agreement.

Re: Various

Peter Brown
Administrator
Now that we have the TV installed 'we' are talking with Club Systems regarding the Leaderboard system and are currently awaiting their response so that we can move forward with things based on what's actually 'on offer' - if anything!

Hope this answers that part of your 'comment'.

Re: Various

Chris Williams
Hi Pete,

Thanks for the reply.  My only thought on the minutes, is that if they are not published until approved, anybody having any comments about them will be 2 months on from the initial meeting and probably will be ineffective.

Good news about PSI Board.......

Regards

Chris

Re: Various

Peter Brown
Administrator
Yes ok.  Comment noted and will see if we can get un-approved minutes on website pronto after meetings.  We used to put un-approved highlights in the newsletter so I don't really see a problem.

Re: Various

Peter Brown
Administrator
Minutes now on website Chris