Presentation Evening

Chris Williams
Hi Committee,

Having read the minutes for May, I note that there is no entertainment planned for the presentation evening.  The appetite for staying as was mentioned was more for the disco, not the entertainment that has been organised over the past years.

On that note just a couple of questions

1) What is the incentive for non trophy winners on going to the event?

2) What also would be the incentive for family and friends to attend?

With my previous experience if you offer nothing to the non playing people and non trophy winners they will not attend.  It would be my belief  (I could be wrong) but I think that the attending people would be very low.  It took alot of hard work and phoning around last year to achieve the numbers that we had, which by memory was around 69.

Just some thoughts ......................

Re: Presentation Evening

Chris Williams
Hi Committee,

Anybody going to respond to my questions ............

Regards

Chris

Re: Presentation Evening

Adrian tinker
Hi Chris
We are still in discussions to finalise the entertainment for the presentation night hopefully we will have news on this in the next week
Thanks
Adrian