PSI not in operation

Geoff Nunney
For the third competition in a row it appears that the PSI terminal is not working, is anyone dealing with this?
We have members who have become reliant on this system to book into competitions who do not have internet access available and members who do not wish to play in competitions but want to maintain a "c" handicap have no access point to record Supplementary Cards. Handicap requests are not available at a time when many events at other clubs are taking place where certificates may be required.
The PSI is a system that helps us all but not if it's just a black box hanging off the wall.
Already, the rumblings are surfacing about how much it cost the club to have it installed and was it all worth it.

Re: PSI not in operation

Peter Brown
Administrator
I've emailed Committee with your worrying words Geoff, just in case some don't see this page. Defo needs sorting quickly!!

Re: PSI not in operation

Chris Williams
I have now sent out a newsletter explaining the reason for the problem, in brief it is not the PSI but 1Life router equipment.  I apologise for not sending out the newsletter sooner, although I did put up a note on Saturday.

I will let everybody know on progress as soon ad I have heard anything.

Regards

Chris Williams