PSI Board

Chris Williams
Hi me again,

Can the committee comment on the progression of the purchase of PSI board which was voted on and agreed upon in the last PPGC AGM IN FEBRUARY of this year.

I have heard that the TV is been purchased and installed though JL.  During the meeting it was suggested by JL that he wanted to explore other systems.  Has this been done and what is the result? OR have the committee come to some other decision.

It is now almost 6 months on and nothing seems to be moving forward.  It was a decision discussed and voted on by the attending members.  Could the committee please keep us informed of the plans please........

Re: PSI Board

Peter Brown
Administrator
Hi Chris

I have made Barrie H, Steve B, Adrian T & James L aware of your two posts and await a response.  Both issues have been discussed as you are aware but rather than me giving you things second hand I thought the Committee Member(s) most responsible for those actions should answer you.

Re: PSI Board

Peter Brown
Administrator
James Leaver's reply :

Hi Chris,

you are quite right, it was, and has been discussed getting the PSI board and screen to display a leaderboard in the clubhouse.

The committee are not at fault here as I am holding things up. I have agreed to buy and install the TV and then the relevant system will be installed.

I understand this is a facility the members want and we will sort it out. However, I was not, and am still not comfortable with the cost of the PSI board and indeed the whole Club V1 offering and want to explore thoroughly other options. It was not realistic to consider changing systems earlier this year as the club was newly formed and all involved had enough to deal with, without the added pressures/confusions of a new handicap and competition system.

I would suggest that this is something that will be looked at in readiness for the next playing season.

Hope this answers your question

Kind Regards

James