PPGC Future - Update - Feb 2016

Peter Brown
Administrator

Following the Council Cabinet meeting held last night to consider the collaboration between Perdiswell Park and Ravenmeadow Golf Clubs we are pleased to advise that the Cabinet have formally agreed to the arrangement with an effective date of 1st April 2016.

Whilst it is the decision we expected, it is still very welcome that we now have more certainty on the way ahead.

There is a lot of hard work required in the interim to make sure the move happens as smoothly as possible and we will strive to keep you updated as things progress.