New Members Attraction

Simeon Chapman
A couple of thoughts ideas to attract new members

1. A reduced green fee when laying with a member. Is this a possibility? Other clubs adopt it it would certainly encourage additional green fees.

2. A Golfer non Golfer competition. This could take place early evening. Golfer plays up until the ball goes on the green and the non golfer puts. Shot Gun start and presentation in the bar afterwards

3. What about some group starter lessons as well. Could Mark our pro do those.

Its certainly is more fun having more members at competitions and we certainly need to keep adding to the membership