Medals

Simeon Chapman
Is there any reason why enter the Wednesday medals after work i.e after 4.00pm. Now that summer is here I am sure a number of people who work would appreciate the opportunity to play in the medal.

The score and cards could be posted in the normal way. There could be a separate zone for people to sign in to.

Lots of benefits for members and the club

Thanks

Re: Medals

Chris Williams
Hi Sim,

Interesting suggestion, will bring it up in the meeting tomorrow

Re: Medals

Peter Brown
Administrator
That's what we want Sim - positive thought processes and great suggestions.

Let's have more of the same Members.

Re: Medals

Barrie Hope
Simeon, your suggestion was considered at the Committee meeting but there was no appetite to expand the current competition arrangements as proposed.

I understand your point and if there is sufficient demand for a monthly midweek "twilight" competition I am more than happy to work with whomever to set them up on the system so that they are factored in for handicap purposes. I would also be happy to deal with the scorecards, as I do with the official competitions, but the rest of the admin around the comp such as tee booking, fee collection, awarding of prizes etc would have to be managed by those involved.

Re: Medals

Simeon Chapman
Thanks Barrie I appreciate the committee consideration. Am happy to part of the solution if others want to take part. Did the committee consider my new member suggestions