Golf Insuarance

Brian Price
Hi Committee,

At the committee meeting on Sat. 15th April the subject of Golf Liability Insuarance was spoken about by my wife Susan Price. Previously Ravenmeadow members were offered insuarance through the golf club, but now we believe that James is not offering this service any longer. The company that Ravenmeadow used was  GOLF GUARD, and it was felt at the committee meeting that it would be a good idea to check and see if the committee could secuer the same type of insurance, and costs, for the present members that Ravenmeadow members previously enjoyed. Sue and i wondered if any progress had been made with this regard, as we feel not being protected by insuarance has the possibility of being very expensive if you are unfortunate and hit someone with a golf ball whilst playing.

Best Regards

Brian Price

Re: Golf Insuarance

Peter Brown
Administrator
Hi Brian

I have forwarded your comment to James Leaver as I believe something is in place regarding Public Liability but not theft, loss or breakage so if you hit me with a ball I can make a claim on that policy but can't break my club when I hit you back as I won't be able to claim for that.  Something like that but James should be able to be more specific.

Please note that this is only my understanding of the position and I may be incorrect.  My reply is just to show that someone does actually read these posts and is pro-active!!

Pete