Club Championship

Tom Jenkins
What's the format for this weekends Club Championship? I know there was talk of 36 holes at some point but wasn't sure if there had been a change implemented for this year?

Re: Club Championship

Peter Brown
Administrator
It is over 36 holes Tom - see How Did I Do

Re: Club Championship

Tom Jenkins
Ok, that wasn't there yesterday?
So how do is it work with tee times in the afternoon? Are they drawn after the morning results are in? What time does the second 18 holes start? Are all those competing in Club Championship playing all 36 holes or is there a cut?

Re: Club Championship

Peter Brown
Administrator
I've asked Barrie to reply in more detail Tom

Re: Club Championship

Barrie Hope
Tom

A detailed newsletter was issued on the 18th May to all members and a copy was placed on the notice board. I have resent the newsletter to you individually.

Barroe