Club Championship

Tom Jenkins
Just a query over club championship day. Is there any plans for changing the day should England win their group at the euros as I believe they would then be playing at 5pm on that Saturday (which those afternoon players would then miss). I know that relies on England winning the group which may not be an issue after tomorrow but we can but hope.

Re: Club Championship

Barrie Hope
Tom

Unfortunately the fixture list is virtually full particularly during the summer months. As such there are no plans to change the date.